12 Feb 2009

What I really...really want NOW!

It's an usual thing if a women craving for chocolates, dreamy handbag, shoes (with blink2 on it), a big house, a handsome man as a husband, a sport car (although some of them do not have driving lisence)....



But as for me what I want right now is...............No, it's not a pretty husband, it's not a shining mining car, it's not million of shoes, it's either not a house BUT....


>


>


>

Yup! a Massage Chair!!!!!



Carrying backpack of 3kg's laptop everyday and some of books makes my shoulder began to ached and screaming badly for pampered. I really need a MASSAGE Chair......a cozy and warm of a leather (colour in red) massage chair...........


Well the big problem is.......> I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY IT

and maybe I should stop dreaming of it............

umpama "badan ku sakit, duit tak ada"---- alahai.............tragisnya......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..


banyak cekadak kau nak massage chair...sape nak bagik?

1 comment: