3 Jan 2009

New year-New person-New Me!!!

Hi my deary blog, today, I'm going to write down my resolution new year 2009.
Actually some of it was carry over from 2008 resolution (hehe..)


Ego Box
1. I want to shred a few kg's. I'm not intended to be 'Miss-anorexia' but to be 'Miss-healthy&happy'. I'm happy with what I am now but lately due to lack of exercise and being in comfort zone, I've gain a few kg's. So I will exercise with regular food intake. Hell NO I will controlling my food intake! ( It make me DEPRESSED..I need food as form of my mood controlling). I think my everyday food intake it's fine and healthy just I need to exercise more.
Ego Box
2. I want to be happy and make my family happy too. Actually, it's not every year resolution but my everyday prayer. Of course everyone want to be happy right?

Ego Box
3. I hope this 2009, our love (me+ Mr I) will grow stronger than ever!

Ego Box
4. Hopefully I've finished my study soon..er..this end of 2009...maybe? pleassee god help me!


Ego Box
5. No financial problem anymore since I need to spend wisely from now on...No more goodies2 or candies or unaffordable thingy..I want to save money for my future...er...save money for a a house, a car....a husband?? hehehe

Ego Box
6. So 'gambate'!!! The war is just begin. Fight for you life!!!!!
:p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanie,blog kamu sungguh comeyyy!!!

Sha